Friday, February 5, 2016
Subscribe

Stitches by Shawn Mendes Cover by Zikry Indonesian Cover Singers

Stitches” is the sixth single of singer-songwriter Shawn Mendes’s debut album, Handwritten.




“Stitches” shares some similarities with “Love the Way You Lie” both are about loving someone so much you can’t live without them, despite how much they hurt you.



I love this song. Even if its about his ex emotionally hurting him to the point it feels physical. I think this song can relate to anyone who has felt that.

Like i think of my father when this song comes on as he kicked me out a few months a go and the things he said hurt a lot. Emotionally hurt me but it felt like someone punched me in the chest.

so thats why i think this song is so good as you can relate to it in any situation.

Title: Stitches by Shawn Mendes Cover by Zikry Indonesian Cover Singers
Posted by:News Nesia
Published :2016-02-05T05:49:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Stitches by Shawn Mendes Cover by Zikry Indonesian Cover Singers