Sunday, January 10, 2016
Subscribe

[VIDEO] When You Forgot About the Homework

video

I've been a teacher for, I won't say the exact number of years, but a long time. These common excuses have lost their effectiveness due to their frequent use. Avoid boring your teacher and come up with some new ones (or just do your homework).


You might wonder why a teacher would want to help you with "I forgot my homework" excuses. It's simple. I'm tired of hearing the same excuses every time I collect an assignment. I want you to be more creative. The top homework excuses of the past no longer give me the thrill of detective work like they used to. I've already figured out a way to shoot them down, to humiliate you, and make you feel silly. I feel like General Zaroff must have felt in "The Most Dangerous Game." I need a new challenge, so here's a list of top homework excuses, why you should never use them, and subtle changes you can make to be more effective.

Title: [VIDEO] When You Forgot About the Homework
Posted by:News Nesia
Published :2016-01-10T00:31:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
[VIDEO] When You Forgot About the Homework