Monday, January 25, 2016
Subscribe

Tracy Beaker actress Dani Harmer pregnant with her boyfriend Simon Brough


The previous strictly come dancing megastar, 26, has unfolded about starting a family, and admitted she's "continually desired to be a mom".

She instructed hiya! Mag: "i really can't wait. I'm additionally sincerely frightened. But i guess i just should take each day because it comes. I've always wanted to be a mom."

And dani, who shot to repute playing tracy beaker on cbbc in 2002, can't wait to begin her new own family together with her accomplice.

"we are over the moon. I nevertheless wake up each morning and cross, 'i'm pregnant.' it turned into incredible seeing the test. I find everything without a doubt captivating. What an splendid, clever aspect to be occurring internal my body," she informed the magazine.


The star is following in her own mum's footsteps, and sees her as an inspiration.

"I want to be a funniest mom. My mom was really fun and she was a friend as well as a mum. That's what I'd like to have with my child. I know I can tell my mum absolutely anything," she said
"I think if you can find the balance between respect and friendship, combining all those things into one, that would be perfect."

Title: Tracy Beaker actress Dani Harmer pregnant with her boyfriend Simon Brough
Posted by:News Nesia
Published :2016-01-25T20:50:00-08:00
Rating: 3.5
Reviewer: 5 Reviews
Tracy Beaker actress Dani Harmer pregnant with her boyfriend Simon Brough